Bookmark Monday No. 1: The GGs

I realized that we had amassed a small collection of bookmarks since we got here. The local library always has a small pile of them scattered throughout the library. So to show them off, I'll be posting one bookmark every Monday with links to whatever is being advertised (or not). 


Bookmark No. 1: The GGs


The GGs stand for Governor General's Literary AwardsEach year, the Canada Council for the Arts and the Governor General of Canada collaborate to honour the finest in Canadian literature. Categories are: fiction, non-fiction, poetry, drama, children’s literature (text and illustration) and translation.


This year's winners can be found here.


I honestly haven't gotten around to reading anything on this list, unless I may have done so unwittingly. The only Canadian authors I recall having read so far is Alice Munro. So here's another list of awardees for potential reads.


1 comment

  1. I'm trying to start collecting bookmarks too! But I need to travel more to find more interesting pieces.

    By the way, I noticed that you have listed my islandhopper blog here. I've moved my book blog to http://gegeflipspages.blogspot.com.

    I'm trying to add your URL to my list as well but blogger is saying it can't detect a feed. That's strange.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall