#BookmarkMonday 36: Much Love Monday

{Whimsical heart wire bookmark via My Sweet Bean on Etsy.}

I love the idea of Much Love Monday! Much Love Monday is a weekly blog post series, hosted by Anna at Much Love, intended to start off each week with some positivity instead of the typical Monday blues!

What am I loving? I will try to keep things book-related, but I may slip here and there. Overall, I have no shortage of books here, and my TBR is growing like crazy. Find out why ...

Here goes:
♥ The library. Gosh, what would I do without you?
♥ Thrifted finds, especially books!
♥ Publishers and authors who seem to be now in more active contact with book bloggers. I've scored some very interesting (and free) reads this way!
Goodreads. I am getting slightly addicted, methinks.
♥ And I am loving crisp winter days in Winnipeg. I don't mind the snow. Sure beats sweating in the city!
What are you loving?

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall