#BookmarkMonday: DIY Origami Hearts



Welcome to Week 28 of #BookmarkMonday, the 2013 Edition.

Hello my crafty friends! I know it's not yet Valentines but hearts are for every day, right? Here's a quick DIY origami bookmark for you by Josiah Hills. If the instructions above are unclear, you can go check out the video here


Do you have a bookmark you want to share? Just take a photo and link up in the LINKY!
#BookmarkMonday is also on Pinterest! If you'd like to get an invite, shoot me an email.

4 comments

  1. I love the idea of origami, but no matter how hard I try I never seem to be any good at it. Nice bookmark idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy origami, though there is a bit of cheating on this one because it requires scissors! Tried this -- pretty easy, William ... you may want to let your kids try their hand at it!

      Delete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall