Guiltless Reading Confessions: Keeping it guiltless

  • Saturday, January 04, 2014

Guiltless Reading Confessions is an occasional feature where I can blabber about bookish things, bloggy things, and generally just speak my mind. I warn you, this is mostly just "streams of consciousness" so please don't nitpick. Feel free to jump in with your own two cents. I look forward to chatting with you! 

I confess.

I have a backlog of books that I promised to review.

I haven't posted a #BookmarkMonday or  Friday 56/Book Beginnings post in a while.

What a slacker, you say. But I give myself permission to be a slacker. And I'm not going to feel guilty about it.

I've been there before. I've tried posting every day, heck even twice a day, to keep this blog going. I've read book after book after book and written review post after review post. I've hooked up with book tour hosts, publishers, authors, said yes when I felt I could. Posted numerous guest posts. Responded to the deluge of emails.

I know I can push myself. I know that I can make this bigger. But do I want to?

To sum it up, I am keeping my book reading, book blogging, and book loving guilt-free.

2 comments

  1. Good stragedy! Blogging should be a pleasure. Sometimes I blog everyday, sometimes I don't even blog once a week.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall