#BookmarkMonday (23): Book Depository 2014


The Book Depository has announced the winners of its bookmark design competition! This year there were over 4,000 entries, all designed by fellow readers like you and me.

I was really pleased when I received my first 2014 designed bookmark in a recent purchase from The Book Depository. It's designed by Tze-Chiang Lim from Australia and I love its minimalism.

Have you received any new bookmarks from the Book Depository? Do share!

Got a bookmark to share? Please leave a message below so I can check out your bookmark!
If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email 
at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you! 
I'll add all your bookmarks to this board.

(Sorry, I have removed the inlinkz because it is now a paid service.)

2 comments

  1. I like that one, Judith! I'm sorely tempted to keep buying from BD because of these bookmarks! :)

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall