#RRSciFiMonth #BookmarkMonday (47): Your own little piece of sci-fi

The month is at a close with one last hurrah as #BookmarkMonday celebrates Sci-Fi November with a month of science fiction themed bookmarks. How about these beauties? Real or concept? What do you think?

LightLeafs, a leaf of light, thin as a page of a book, to enlighten rooms and tents, maps and books.

A glowing Gingko biloba leaf doubles up as a bookmark.





Got a bookmark to share? Please leave a message below so I can check out your bookmark! If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you! I'll add all your bookmarks to this board.

1 comment

  1. Pretty neat ideas - I could use these for my late night reading! Here is my Bookmark Monday post for this week.

    ReplyDelete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall