#BookmarkMonday (202): Zentangle


Last week I featured some bookmarks you could colour and Emma of Words and Peace mentioned Zentangle. Well, that got me started googling and I realized that being a doodler as a child, I had some potential as a Zentangler!

Here are some fun Zentangle-inspired bookmarks, here's some some fun ones from Easy Paper Crafts. Head on over to their website to download the free PDF.

P.S. I'll probably try out the Zentangle method soon - their website is pretty inspiring. Happy Zentangling!

(Source: Easy Paper Crafts)

Got a bookmark to share? Leave a message below so I can check out your bookmark! 

If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you so you can post your bookmarks there too.

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall