#TopTenTuesday: Most read!


Hello, hello with my Top Ten Tuesday post!

August 11: Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From


I remember answering this same question for the A-Z Book Survey and was a little surprised at the results. I had a general idea based on my favourites but I went into Goodreads to look this up and grabbed this screen shot. Goodreads can't lie (well, unless you lie putting your read in ;) )

Based on my list, I ...

... obviously have a penchant for children's books (Roald Dahl, Lemony Snicket, Enid Blyton, Neil Gaiman, J.K Rowling, Eric Carle)

... read books in a few series, and I read them all if I can (all 14 books of The Series of Unfortunate Events, J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter [seriously who can stop at book one?], Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series, Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials books)

... have a major crush on Madame Christie and her mysteries

... was obsessed with sci-fi at one point (give me credit, Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park was pretty groundbreaking)

... crush on male Latin writers with sexy names like Marquez and Saramago, and Japanese Murakami

... enjoy chick lit in small doses as long as they're written by either Sophie Kinsella or Meg Cabot

[If you're curious how to get this info from Goodreads, just click My Books > scroll down until you see "tools" in the left sidebar > Most Read Authors.]

Have you read any of these authors' books? Whose in your list? Any other conclusions you can draw from my most read list?



More Top Ten Tuesday:
Just in!
Hyped and Unread
Ten (12!) Books About Immigrants
Ten Authors I Adore
Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With
Ten Books I Recently Added to my TBR
Top Ten Books that Blew My Mind in 2014


No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall