#BookmarkMonday (228): Embossed, luxe, beautiful by Akatre Studio


1, 2, 3, 4 And More... from Akatre on Vimeo.

Can you all believe that Guiltless Reading has been featuring bookmarks since 2009? That'a a heck of a lot of bookmarks ... 228 at the minimum. Thanks for commenting, drooling, and sharing your own bookmarks over the years.

To kick off 2016, I picked these beautiful bookmarks designed by the France-based Akatre Studio. I know I don't need to say much because these pics and video are all I needed for me to go "wow." The font buff in me went a tad wild!


  #BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. For 2016, I've finally found a Linky option. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours of you dream about making them yours:
  • Post about it on your blog/twitter/pinterest and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.


Link up below:

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall