Come and get it! #ReadNobels monthly wallpaper! Welcome January 2016!

Happy 2016, my bookish pals!

I have always loved downloadable wallpapers and I have a few favourite go-to's for them. The problem is not many are bookish or literary. Or they're late. Or I'm late. I swear, I had November 2015 up until last week.

Here's a fun monthly project I cooked up for myself. I recently announced the Read the Nobels Reading Challenge for 2016 and thought a nice little way to sneakily promote it is to create these monthly calendar wallpapers. Every month, I'll select a an author who has won the Nobel Prize Literature, a book cover, and a quote.  

What are you waiting for ... download my January offering of the first edition cover and a quote from Gabriel García Márquez's One Hundred Years of Solitude.

Right click image, download, and set as your desktop wallpaper. Voila! #ReadNobels makes an appearance on your computer!

(Note: Image from Wikipedia. Wallpaper for personal use only.)

Maybe this will inspire you get some Nobel Prize winning literature in your reading lists! Click to join the challlenge RIGHT HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall