Winter Mini #Bloggiesta Mini Challenge: Clean up your Gmail!


Sometime mid-2015 I faced my Gmail and was sick and tired of the thousands of emails sitting in my inbox. It was getting harder to ignore it. And I was in semi-denial that it was a problem. I decided to do something about it. All I was wanted was to be able to maintain a respectably clean inbox.

But ... I not only managed to do that, I (in total disbelief, may I add) managed to get down to Inbox Zero! I'm happy to report that since mid last year, I have whipped this Gmail monster into shape and I am still at Inbox Zero!

I decided to share my experience last Bloggiesta. I created a tutorial on how I set up my Gmail account and so many of you took on the challenge. And here's another testimonial (aside from mine):
A few have asked whether this challenge could be offered again ... so here it is!


Take the challenge: Towards Inbox Zero! 

  1. Visit the Tutorial: click HERE
  2. Use whatever tips or tricks you can from the tutorial and do what feels comfortable for you towards getting your email under control, towards Inbox Zero. Whether you take only one step, or decide to convert over to the set-up that I have, I'd love to hear about it! 
  3. Write a post on youe blog and share your experience. Take screen caps, if you must!
  4. Now for the GIVEAWAY! The prize: $10 worth of digital goodies from Luvly.co. (*Need some ideas on what to get - check this post!)

    Link up your completion post in the Linky below and please, pretty please, leave a comment below. I'll pick a winner and announce here.

    Because it's a holiday on Monday for some, the DEADLINE for linking up is January 19, Tuesday, noon!
Easy peasy, right? 

Now go do some serious inbox whooping. I pretty much guarantee you'll feel pretty darn good!


No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall