#BookmarkMonday (230): @Moleskine + #LemonySnicket love


Hi everyone! I pulled out my lovely Moleskine bookmark and since I finished off The Bad Beginning of The Series of Unfortunate Events and had to move on to the second book. I'm really enjoying the slower pace I am at right now, but I do want to apologize for the lack of posts here! Don't worry, the muse shall hit.

P.S.I hope you enjoy the new theme - sort of hit me to change it up and things are in progress.

If you're on Instagram account, please look me up: @guiltlessreader) and follow so I can follow you back! You can also post this meme on Instagram - link down below and tag me so I can comment!

Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instragram and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall