#BookmarkMonday (231): International book list in 1984


Today I started reading 1984 by George Orwell, a book that has been in my TBR for years and in the house for ages. And with it, is an old Book Depository bookmark which has an insane list of international reads that are most unknown to me.

Two great things in one photo. What are you up to, friends? Show me your bookmarks and your reads!

P.S. The header is now in place. Also, I decided that since we're a small group of linkers, the Linky is now for the entire of 2017!

If you're on Instagram account, please look me up: @guiltlessreader) and follow so I can follow you back! You can also post this meme on Instagram - link down below and tag me so I can comment!

Guiltless Reading

Generate your button code

#BookmarkMonday is a weekly meme that started in 2009. Link up your bookmark below! Don't forget to share your love for bookmarks, whether yours or you dream of making them yours
  • Post about it on your blog / Twitter / Pinterest / Instragram and link up below. 
  • Or share your pic with the #BookmarkMonday hashtag on Twitter so I can go check it out! 
  • If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you as a contributor.

Link Up HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment




© guiltless readingMaira Gall